Friday, January 13, 2017

Spring is comng...at least at Aurora Dog Bows

 It's -20 below outside but the Aurora Bows new studio is filled with spring dog bows. Yup - it's time to order those Valentine's, Easter, and Spring pastel bows for your grooming shop or favorite pooch. 

I love my new studio on the shores of Lake Mille Lacs in Northern Minnesota. I have room to spread out and organize. Shipping is so much easier with a dedicated shipping station. I've been building inventory everyday and hope to update my etsy photos very soon.

Also, I'm working on a "keep fill" subscription option so you will be able to have a standing order and receive your bows on a scheduled basis without having to worry about reordering on time. Of course, this will come with a subscriber discount and maybe a few other benefits.

Certainly, it will guarantee that subscribers get the top pick of all the new bow styles I come up with. 

This time of year the All Pink dog bows sell very well. 

Nearly all of my bows are now non directional (with the exception of hearts and a few traditional ties that are by request). They go on quick and easy when your hands are tired from brushing, scissoring, and clipping

No comments:

Post a Comment