Monday, February 28, 2011

New graphics

The time has come for me to face the music.  I've been sitting the fence on my branding for several years.  I have made scads of logos and designs for other businesses.  Somehow doing my own is deal last priority. I need to order business cards again soon.  And, it's high time I face up to this.  So, for the past few weeks I've spent countless hours in Photoshop.  I let each design or idea steep for a day or so then I toss it out.

Until today.  It finally came together.  I am inspired by Erin Bradley Designs though I know with my tiny profit margin, I cannot afford to spend on something I should do for myself.  It's hard to see my work eve being good enough with Erin's style being near perfect.  See what I've done?

Now, I just need to place the order for the cards and stickers and make sure I've got the new profile picture and headers every place they need to be.  What a job!  I feel a great sense of accomplishment.  What do you think?

I also spent several hours heat sealing ends on a huge batch of inspiring Easter and Spring colored ribbon.  I can hardly wait to make it into bows.  Of course, now I'm even further behind getting items into my shop.  So, if you need something, please ask  I have thousands of bows ready to go and even more ribbon ready to be made into bows.  What is in the shop is the very tiniest tip of a huge iceberg.  Hopefully, I'll get some new items in the shop tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment