Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Listia


I've been playing about a bit with Listia. They send out an email invitation and it looked intriguing. It is a money free auction type site.  They give you some "points" to begin. I listed some bows that were quite popular with the bidders.  I decided to try listing a few more.  I'm not sure I like everything about it yet; but, it might be a way to gain a little visibility on the web. And, a way to get my bows on more puppies.  That's what it is really all about afterall.

I've got little hearts and shamrocks stuck to my clothes and in my hair.  Having a great time getting all the holiday bows ready.  Just about to begin on Easter.  It is great fun to be working with the spring colors in the dead of a very cold and snowy Alaskan winter.

No comments:

Post a Comment